- Demonstrate the capability of CFD to accurately model flows in the hypersonic regime, using relevant validation cases from the literature.
- Experience in High Speed Flow Technology
- Understand challenges associated with modeling of the complex flow features to aid hypersonic vehicle design
- Airframe, Engine Inlet Integration and Nozzles Performance Study
- Conduct Inlet Flow Distortion Mitigation, Fluid Structure Interactions for Vehicle Endurance and Stability
- Perform Validation and Calibration of CFD results with experimental data
- Analysis pertaining to Unsteady and Transient Flow behaviors
- Conjugate Heat Transfer Analysis to Predict Critical Component Temperatures
- Reacting Flow Simulations with Radiation and Convective Heat Transfer Mechanism
- QuEST has proven capability to model hypersonic flows with CFD.
Back to Top