We manage qualification of parts and assess readiness of suppliers during movement of the manufacturing location of a part, especially into emerging regions such as Eastern Europe, India and China. Our global supplier development teams located in North America, Europe and Asia manage these transitions womb to tomb. The teams comprise of manufacturing engineers, quality engineers and transition program managers.
Our expertise in wide range of production methods, manufacturing technologies and regional footprint ensures timeliness of transitions.
Listed below are the activities supported by QuEST during Supplier Transitions:
• Transition Program Management
• Risk Assessment & Management
• Technical & Qualification Pack Management
• Order Management
• Part Qualification (FAIRs & PPAPs)
• Delivery Management & Expediting
• Nonconformance Management
• Production Readiness Assessment