We manage qualification of parts and assess readiness of suppliers during transition of programs from Development into Production. Our cross-functional teams comprising of project leaders, production planners, manufacturing engineers, quality specialists will ensure that new product launch schedules are not compromised whilst meeting the new product technical requirements as well as any certification requirements.
We engage with our customers’ product development, supply chain teams through the program life cycle. Typically our teams operate as mixed capability integrated project team. They get engaged during prototype manufacturing, go on to manage test & certification builds and pre-production runs.
Typical work-streams supported include:
• Program Management
• Technical & Qualification Pack Management
• Cost Management & Parametric Should Costing
• APQP / PPAP implementation
• Part Qualification & First Article Inspection Reviews
• Delivery Management & Expediting
• Nonconformance Management
• Production Readiness Assessment