Services for the Aero engines industry
The world over, the trend is that aero engines have gone from being products to being services. In this changed reality, safety, performance, and efficiency are being scrutinized very closely. Further, emerging markets have added a significant amount to the industry’s repertoire of customer types, creating newer challenges as well as opportunities.
While with each incident, the safety norms and compliance requirements are becoming more and more stringent, the explosion of competition in the marketplace has driven margins wafer thin. These two scenarios and the fact that the coming decades would add tens of thousands of aircraft will add to the challenges of an industry that is already reeling under the increased pressure.
Quest helps aero engines providers with end-to-end product lifecycle solutions that allow providers to focus on strategic functions while relying on us to help achieve compliance, reliability, cost efficiency, and excellence in performance.
Our services in the aero engines, aircraft maintenance engineering, and design services spaces not only improve your ability to provide reliable, efficient and safety standards compliant engines – they also help you fully exploit the opportunities that are in the offing of this transcontinental race to take to the skies.
Aero engines – Product Experience
Aero Systems offering
Design and Development
Aero engines – Engine Controls
Design/Development of Test Platforms
Proven track record
At QuEST, our aero engines design services and aircraft maintenance engineering expertise spans a decade of excellence delivered to industry leaders. Our fundamental understanding and experience with engine and component design, prototyping, testing and validation allows us to deliver unmatched value to our customers. A few of our achievements are listed below:
- We helped an an Aerospace Engineering major reduce cycle times by 66% and cost by 30%
- Helped an OEM achieve 95% first-time-yield and less than 1% rework in achieving ATA iSpec 2200 and ASD-STE-100 compliance
- Helped an aircraft manufacturer in setting up Fuel Functional Integration Bench (FIB), and achieving close to 35% cost savings in the process
How QuEST Global helps
Our services provide you with the edge through:
- End-to-end capability: Our understanding of aero engines’ safety and performance requirements helps us serve you in the full spectrum of your requirements
- Deep industry expertise and experience: We have consistently helped our customers develop and standardize maintenance manuals as well as processes that have reduced time-to-market and increased throughput at every stage of the lifecycle
- Dedicated engineering centers of excellence: We have carefully built up our 20+ delivery centers across the globe to help you attain unmatched cost savings while also improving compliance and allowing you to cater to multiple regions simultaneously
- Flexibility: We understand that each engagement is unique, thus we offer flexible engagement models with nearshore / local capabilities for better project execution
- Ability to innovate: The fact that we have time and again, reengineered success for our customers with our materials analysis, design services, and prototyping offering stands testimony to our innovative spirit and experience
QuEST Global is a focused global engineering solutions provider with a proven track record of 18 years serving the product development & production engineering needs of high technology companies. A pioneer in global engineering services, QuEST is a trusted, strategic and long term partner for many Fortune 500 companies in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power, Medical Devices and other high tech industries. The company offers mechanical, electrical, electronics, embedded, engineering software, engineering analytics, manufacturing engineering and supply chain transformative solutions across the complete engineering lifecycle.
QuEST partners with customers to continuously create value through customer-centric culture, continuous improvement mind-set, as well as domain specific engineering capability. Through its local-global model, QuEST provides maximum value engineering interactions locally, along with high quality deliveries at optimal cost from global locations. The company comprises of more than 7,500 passionate engineers operating out of nine different countries intent on making a positive impact to the business of world-class customers, transforming the way they do engineering.