As product development lifecycles shrink, it becomes more critical than ever before to get the detail design right. At QuEST Global we understand that detail engineering is the cornerstone to high quality, cost and time effective manufacturing. We are also aware of the iterative environment, which we try to overcome by concurrent engineering practices through integrated project teams to accelerate product realization. We provide detail design support for new design as well as support product improvement initiatives.
- 3D CAD Modeling: Our breadth of work spans parametric modeling of components, solid and surface modeling for freeform features using cloud scanned data, Model Based Definition / NX Product and Manufacturing Information
- Drafting and Detailing: Offerings include product definition / manufacturing drawings, general arrangement drawings, electrical schematics, electrical wiring harness, instrumentation drawings and, piping & tubing routing drawings.
- Stack-Up Analysis: Tolerance, Limits and Fit calculations for stack-up analysis.
- Legacy Data Conversion / Migration: Our offerings include engineering data migration from one platform to another, digitization of documents, manuals, catalogues, reports, specification sheets, and design data book.
- Product Configuration Management: Our services include Product structuring, Change management and Part release.
Techniques range from stress justification and strength tests to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
From process, inspection planning to fixture & tool, CAM, CMM engineering and shop support we offer end-to-end NPI to MLP solutions.