The world today is moving from large-scale generation to micro-generation, with more and more countries promoting and adopting rooftop solar, wind, and even tidal generation systems. Now, the competition is the consumers themselves. Ergo, it is even more imperative for power generation companies to ensure the lowest cost per kilo-watt-hour in power generation, transmission, as well as distribution.
Furthermore, in the power sector, the standards are very much set in stone, in all types of power generation – from wind, water, solar, fossil fuels, or nuclear reactors. The challenge, entirely, is in ensuring a hands-off generation and greater efficiency. This is where the Quest advantage shows.
Proven track record
Quest’s power to deliver value to power generation companies stems from an understanding of the different types of power generation and the power market as a whole – and how it leverages its core engineering expertise to deliver path-breaking solutions:
- Delivered an innovative windmill blade design, as well as improved efficiency by redesigning the turbine to adapt to low-speed wind environments
- Enabled remote monitoring for a power generation company, with a diagnostics and prognostics algorithm, to minimize the downtime and effectively plan generator maintenance outages
- Delivered US$1 million in cost savings with effective materials optimization and a transfer of 80% design function to an offshore delivery center
How Quest Global helps
Our services provide you with the edge through:
- End-to-end capability: We are a one-stop shop for all power generation companies’ needs – from concept to prototype and development (hardware, software and systems integration)
- Deep industry expertise and experience: We design solutions for all types of power generation by utilizing our rich experience, expertise and understanding of the power industry
- Dedicated engineering centers of excellence: We ensure an unwavering focus on quality and efficiency. With our centers of excellence, we help power generation companies save costs and improve compliance, while meeting their value and profitability goals
- Flexibility: Our depth of expertise, along with our deep understanding of different types of power generation, allows us to offer innovative solutions at every stage of the life cycle
- Ability to handle new market requirements: New markets call for new requirements across environmental conditions, ecosystems, and prevailing standards