Home Monitoring & Control System
Develop a smartphone enabled remote home monitoring & control system
- Developing a smart home system that allows remote monitor and control of air condition units, IP Cameras and Lighting Control units from multiple vendors
- Design highly data optimized cloud based application services and smart phone app that works under bandwidth congested network conditions.
- Developed product specifications closely working with customers’ marketing and engineering teams creating the complete use case scenarios as the initial stage
- Staged development under two prototype phases, followed by final development
- Developed secure cloud management and mobile apps for home monitoring & control
- Developed M2M Control Modules (ZigBee/ IR) that allow remotely monitor and control Air Conditioners, Lights and Electric sockets with remote upgrade to support new devices
- Developed an Ethernet-ZigBee Gateway Module which always is connected with the cloud service, sending real-events to cloud and allowing remote access from mobile.
- Completed the development in two stage prototype and made production ready in six months
- Designed network connectivity aware mobile app that saves data usage when operated from home (automatically configures by detecting internet/ local home network connectivity)