Developed in collaboration with our customers, our market-leading signalling solutions allow operators to ensure the highest standards in safe, seamless travel with urban and mainline solutions designed and tailored for the specific needs of each operating environment.
Efficient rail operations depend on seamless signalling and route control technology which offers flexibility and reliability. Quest Global has the experience of engineering products in compliance with all international standards including CENELEC SIL 0 to 4, and AREMA.
With railway systems becoming increasingly complex, railway operators and maintainers require an interlocking system that they can rely on to guarantee the performance and availability of the system.
At Quest Global our teams have worked on improved operational performance achieved through varying levels of automated functionality including:
• Automatic train protection (ATP) to control vital, safety-critical functions
• Automatic train operation (ATO) of the actual train-driving functions
• Automatic train supervision (ATS) including for routing, scheduling adherence and fault monitoring
We have had the privilege of working on some of the world’s largest cities’ rail networks, to meet their mobility needs to transform passengers and operators’ experiences by creating a smoother, better railway.
• Quest Global is a capability house, not a capacity house
• Our team has a width and depth of experience in the signalling discipline
• We have executed projects across multiple sectors including: Urban, Mainline, Freight, Industrial & Mining, Smart mobility and Infrastructure Services
• We have provided solutions for European Rail Traffic Management Systems (ERTMS), Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC) and Positive Train Control (PTC)
• We have the capabilities to develop and validate signalling software to SIL 4
• We are experienced in supporting customers in new product engineering, project engineering and platform engineering development, configuration management, customisation of software for specific application or use cases, upgradation and project engineering execution
• Our software engineering teams have experience working with CBTC, ERTMS, CBTC and PTC technologies
• We have supported our customers with software engineering needs across the following sub-systems: Onboard, Wayside, Interlocking, Trackside and Control Centres